Dolls OOAK Spirit

Sunday, October 02, 2005

I Care Katrina Healing Dolls

I along with the rest of the country was shocked by the devastation of Hurricane Katrina and the horror it brought to so many thousands of people.

I was and still am overjoyed at the care, love and concern given freely to those affected. The other day I was inspired to create these little dolls to represent the Hope, Faith, Love and Healing of all those affected by this ordeal and all the other challenges we deal with in our lives.

I will be offering these for auction with 50% of the sales going towards the Red Cross and United Way to help in relocating those affected by the hurricane.

Some I have made into pins, others are little dolls to stand on your desk or lay on a table.. reminding you to send light, love and healing energy to all affected. They also carry a personal message.. I Care.. I am a Bearer of Light, Love and Hope to myself and others.

EAch doll comes with the card shown.

I offer these here so that you might buy them for the price listed. I have others for auction on several sites. Know that half the price goes towards Katrina Survivors. I donate through Paypal and can show proof if anyone asks.

Your purchase not only helps me to donate to aid those so in need.. but your wearing the pins and displaying the dolls lets you share the message of hope, faith, healing and love to all you come in contact with. In order to share love and healing with others, we first become a channel for that love and healing.. thus we are also filled with and affected by these energies.

Thank you so much for helping.


If you would like your own I Care Katrina Healing Doll, visit my website.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • I just love these doll's. Skyspirit

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home